Contact... email@example.com or 559-974-3507 6350 Windy Ridge Ct. Granbury, Texas
$139.90 plus tax, per night, 2-night minimum stay required. 3-night minimum on holidays.
The rate is based on double occupancy. Rate increases with additional guest. (Please call for rates for 3 or more people). Approx. 1000 Sq. ft. 2/br 2/bath, full kitchen and washer/dryer. It's outfitted with a king and queen size bed plus a full-size futon. Sleeps 4-6.
$129.90 plus tax, per night, 2-night minimum stay required. 3-night minimum on holidays.
This cabin is primarily designed for 1 couple. The rates are based on this premise. Additional guests are $20 plus tax, per night/day per person. Approx. 600 sq. ft. One large open area with a king size bed and a tiny loft bedroom with a twin bed. A full kitchen and private bath. Private hot tub
We really enjoy what we do here and if you get a chance to come out, we think you'll have a good time, too. The term unhosted or self-hosted is fairly unusual.... means you have the private use of our cabins/cottage. We've had the best of guests, some we've met and others we just saw in passing. That's the good thing about the cabins or cottage. It is what you want it to be. You can be the hermit and hibernate (pretty common thing) or you can get out and about. Feel free to hike around our 10 acres.
We've had folks make this their base and spend the day on Lake Granbury or playing golf at the local golf courses. Shop in Granbury on the square or go to Glen Rose to take in "The Promise" (passion play) or visit Fossil Rim (drive-thru wildlife park). There's a variety of entertainment venues and over forty restaurants. Most folks divide their meals between what they prepare here in their cabin and the local restaurants.
So if you're looking for a little peace and quiet, this relaxing "Hood County Hill Country" scenery is a total escape from all those annoying by-products of modern living. Take the little drive to The Granbury Cabins. It's a short trip to a way of life that existed long ago.
Thanks and hope to see you soon!
Dean & Lori Domingues
C Welcome to The Granbury Cabins
- Our mission is to supply to You, as our Guest, a quiet, private and secure value oriented stay.
- We want the cabins/cottage to be unlike anything you've ever experienced before.
- We've become a favorite for many and want to be your favorite "get-away" as well.
- We currently have three rentals, 2 cabins and 1 cottage.
- Each has a full kitchen and utensils.
- We don't supply any meals or food.
- We provide all towels and linens and do all the cleaning ~ no additional charge.
Hope to see you soon! Thanks!
We maintain a secure setting:
~ No unregistered guests
~ No smoking in cabins
~ No pets
$119.90 plus tax, per night, 2-night minimum stay required. 3-night minimum on holidays.
This cabin is primarily designed for 1 couple. The rates are based on this premise. Additional guests are $20 plus tax, per night/day per person. Approx. 450 sq. ft. One large open area with a king size bed and a twin pull out couch. A full kitchen and separate bath. Private hot tub.
Quotes from our guest books:
* We enjoyed our stay so much! What a relaxing weekend getaway!
* This has been the most relaxing getaway! We will be back soon!
* We came to get away and relax. The cottage was so nice we rarely felt the need to get outside!
* Enchanting cabin! We will be back!
* This was our second time staying at your place. First time in the cabin and now in the cottage. We got exactly what we were looking for... a quiet, peaceful time together.
* The cottage was perfect! We can't wait to come back! Loved reading my book while sipping coffee upstairs.
* Very nice place. Relaxing and nice to come back to after shopping in town.
* Very relaxing. Loved the antiques! Our son said it's the coolest house he's ever been in.
* I needed some refreshing rest and that's just what I got! Thank you for providing a peaceful getaway!
* I love this cottage! Wonderful creativity and details. I really could live in a place like this!
* i loved my stay! It was very enjoyable all the way!
* Thank you so much for letting us enjoy the wonderful cottage! We enjoyed everything and the bed was so comfortable. Will be back for another relaxing weekend!
* It has been a great stay! The ability to relax, recharge and rest has been wonderful!
* We wouldn't have changed a thing! It's hard to leave but we'll be back as this is a wonderful place!
Enjoy a warm fire at your private fire ring located at each cabin.